TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Seagroves Beach with Ashley's Family

Jessie and I drove to Seagroves Beach Florida Friday to meet up with Ashley, Stephen and Grant on their last day of vacation. Grant was such a good baby. He just hugged and loved on me. It was such a treat.




The waitress made a huge mistake after we finished eating our meal by bringing around a platter of each dessert they offered. This is a snickers pie that Jessie just had to havee.

The beach sand and water are just beautiful. It really made me wish we could spend more time at the beach.





Stephen gave Grant some cookies and what did he do but use the sand as a dipping sauce. Tee Hee.







We did not wear our swim suits but I did pull up my dress and dip my toe in the water. It is still cool for it to be mid May.

4 comments:

Stef H said...

what fabulous pictures. and boy that baby is growing like weeds. seems like he was just born last week!!! he's gorgeous! oh heck! you're all gorgeous! thanks for sharing.

Yaneri said...

How fun Neva! I'm so jealous! I'm here working hard at the unit! Call lightd going off, medicating like crazy here! Phone calls, dealing with families and MD's.........yes! Time for a vacation!! So glad you caught up with Ashley! I so do want to hang out with y'all!

Hugs!
Yaneri

Julia Aston said...

Wow - what a gorgeous day at the beach - look at that water! What a fun family gathering Neva!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

What a sweet day! Nothing better than family and the beach! Your little grandson is adorable and very smart...he already knows that lovin' G'ma is important. So glad you had a nice get-away.