TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Framed Ahoy Matey's Map

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 271 - Dusty Razzleberry Saffrons and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 273 - I've Been Framed. I have not played with this set for quite some time now and felt like it was time to dust it off and use it. I used the Matey Wheel for the background inked with dusty durango on vanilla cs. My framed image is stamped in black tuxedo Momenta ink then colored with copics. I omitted the image ontop of the chest and replaced it with the other parrot. My sentiment is stamped in so saffron then dusty durango. I distressed the edges of the durango base for last Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 270 - Edge Distresser. My sentiment and framing are popped up on dimensionals.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Ahoy Matey, Matey's Map
Paper: vanilla, dusty durango, so saffron
Ink: dusty durango, so saffron, black tuxedo
Accessories: dimensionals, google eye
Techniques: Framing, Edge distressing

No comments: