TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Father's Day Sneak Peek

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 279. Yep that's right my faithful stampers. I am doing just 1 challenge again today. I am going to be dethrowed if I don't stop this but I got home at 1:15am, to bed at 2:30 and up at 5am so needless to say I am typing this as I nap. LOL. Carrie Underwoods concert last night was AWESOME!!, She really is more than a singer, an entertainer! I will try to put some pics together today after work.

Anyway onto today's zombie creation. This image is a digital image to be released May 6th from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE. I love this Father and Son image in the brush and just could not resist creating a camophlage jacket for them. I used the colors from the MME checkered dp and colored with copics B0000, BG93, BG96, E50, E51,G94, G99, Y21, YG91, YG93, YG95 &YG97. My focal panel is popped up. My card base is Mellow Moss. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Life's Special Moments - Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: white, mellow moss, MME dp
Accessories: copics, dimensionals
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, digi's

No comments: