TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

A CASE of the Cowboys

This is for today's FEATURED STAAMPER # 173 - Scoopy.
I chose to CASE her YEEHAW! CARD. I changed the layout & colors, used a different cowboy image and added a charm.
I just fell in love with this Lizzie Anne Designs Cowboy the 1st time I saw him. He is just so cute to me. He is stamped in Tuxedo Black ink then colored with copics. I used some paisley dp and my base is kraft. My matts are bermuda bay and black. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 272 - Real Bermuda Krafts. I love these colors together. I tied a cowboy boot charm on my white hemp. My image and bermuda bay matt are popped up onto the black matt.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cowboy, Howdy - LAD
Paper: white, kraft, bermuda bay, paisley dp
Ink: tuxedo black
Accessories: hemp, cowboy boot charm

2 comments:

Stef H said...

oh he is one handsome cowboy!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Super adorable!! love that cowboy!!