TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Celebrate Life Sneak Peek

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENG # 172 - Nikki. I CASED her FUNKY BIRTHDAY WISHES. I changed the colors, layout and left off the buttons.
This is also for Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 233 - Amy Atlas Events where I found my inspiration on page 52 with that beautiful cake. I added some crushed curry polka dot ribbon that I have had since the new incolors came out and never used for Friday's FREE 4 ALL # 13 - Buttons and bows.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 281. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 271 - Dusty Razzleberry Saffrons. My focal image is framed for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 273 - I've Been Framed. Panel 3 is crushed curry stamped in rich razzleberry using the 3 circle images from simple Wishes. The digital image I used is from a set to be released May 26th. Simple Wishes is available in rubber and digital. Both sets are from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LIINE. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Celebrate Life, Simple Wishes - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: white, so saffron, dusty durango, rich razzleberry
Ink: rich razzleberry
Accessories: digital images, 3D, stickles, ribbon, oval template, SU oval punches
Techniques: digital, 3D

No comments: