TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lori is Fintastic

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 170 - ltecler. Congratulations Lori. I had the pleasure of working with Lori on a design team recently. I chose to CASE her ROCKIN' BABY BOY. I loved the layout and monochrome effect.
I changed the colors, and theme, added my sentiment to my narrow strip panel and cut my main image out and popped it up, replaced her machine sewing with paper piercing around only 3 sides.
My dp is from Paper Studio. I used buckaroo blue and bashful blue cs to coordinate. I colored the image with copics B21, B93, and B95. I used my colorless blender on the B21 just around the top edge of the tummy. I added some crystal effects to the eye. My image is popped up on the 2 colors of cs in layered Nesties Label 12 that I just got Saturday. Whoo Hoo. I have been anxious to use this darling image from a set called "Fintastic" released this week from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE. Timing is everything and today was just right. I love how this turned out and hope you do to.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Fintastic - Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: white, bashful blue, buckaroo blue, paper studio DP
Accessories: copics, Nesties Label 12, crystal effects
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, digi's