TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Cheeky Rockabillie Gone Camping

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Let's Go Camping. I am not sure I did this right but I hope so. I don't have time to redo it if it is not right so here it is. I used some real red pattern paper for my top layer. On the inside I matted some kraft with bermuda bay on top. Sorry you can not see the kraft but it really is there. I used these colors for last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 273 - Real Bermuda Krafts which I absolutely adore together. My image is from The Greeting Farm Cheeky Collection and was colored with copics. She is just too stinkin' cute to not use. My opening was made using Nesties large scallop ovals.
Hope everyone has a fantastic Memorial Day.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cheeky Rockabillie, The Greeting Farm
Paper: white, real red, kraft, bermuda bay, real red Pattern paper
Ink: tuxedo black
Accessories: twine, copics
Techniques: tent card

No comments: