TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Somechick To Sing About

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 171 - Cathleen Torina. I have had the pleasure of sharing DT positions with Cathlleen so I know how fantastic she is. Congratulations gal. I chose to CASE her WHAT'S COOKIN' card. I love those darling hens and knew exactly what to use. I pulled out my Penny Black "Carolers" stamp and went to work.
This is also for Saturday's fun INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 232 - Two Lumps of Sugar and sweet eye candy it was to browse through. When I found this COUNTRY DELIGHT TABLEWARE. Well I knew today's project was in the bag. LOL.
I also included Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 12 - It's In the Spot spotlighting technique as well as Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 270 - Edge Distresser since I had such kaotic mornings before work. I hate missing out on good challenges. My focal image was stamped in Momento Tuxedo black then the spotlight image as well. I cut the spotlight image out using a 1 inch circle punch and a red cs matt with a 1 1/8 inch punch. I distressed the red base and red matt on the focal image with my edge distresser.
For my CASE I changed the image, colors, used Argyle Cuttlebug folder instead of swiss dots, I used yellow ribbon and tied it on the opposite side and distressed the edges. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Carolers - Penny Black
Paper: white, red
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: circle punches, Cuttlebug, Argyle Embossing Folder, Copics, ribbon, white jel pen
Techniques: Spotlighting, Edge Distressing, Cuttlebug, Copic Coloring

1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh how fun is this! i love it!