TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sketchy Sea Babies Sneak Peek

This is for today's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 056 - Sketch. Yep, this week Yaneri is challenging us with a fun layout.
I decided to play with a digital set that will be released by next Wednesday at midnight called "SEA BABIES" and it is from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE. I love this fish. It comes facing right. I used GIMP to flip the image facing left then loaded them facing each other and the sentiment under them both then cut and embossed using Nestability label 5. My image was colored with copics B37, BG11, BG13, BG15, Y13 &, YR15 to match the Basic Gray Lime Rikey dp. I adhered google eyes to each fish and popped the main image panel up on dimensionals. I used 2 ribbons matching the dp. Hope you like it and play along with us. Just include THT056 in your keywords so we can see what you make.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sea Babies - Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: white, soft sky, Basic Gray Lime Rikey dp
Accessories: copics, Nestability Label 5, google eyes, ribbon
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, digi's

No comments: