TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dirty Cheers To You

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 181 - Ravengirl. What a lovely CAS gallery she has too. I decided on CASEing her BABY FLOYD card. I love the double embossing technique and have tried it a couple of times so I thought I would give it another try. This was TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 245. Maybe one day I will get it right :-( Anyway I changed the theme, the colors, left off the brads and added another embossed layer. I love the color of guava/peach since it was the color I used in my wedding.
I used swiss dots and textile cuttlebug embossing folders and Stampin Up's Cheers To You stamp set.
This is also for a few of the DARE TO GET DIRTY 10 CHALLENGES that the fan club members have been fortunate to get to play along with this past week presented by CINDY_HAFFNER, RSALAMON, AMBERDAWN, & CRAFTYCARO. I will NOT be able to do all 33 of them but have had a super time getting to do some of them.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cheers To You
Paper: white, peach
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: ribbon, Crystal effects, Swiss Dots, Textile
Techniques: Double embossing

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Very pretty case!!! Lovin the peach and white combo! The embossing looks great too!!