TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Treehouse Triple Rewards

Welcome crafty followers. We are super excited today and want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all who played along with the challenge last week. Your creations were all marvelous. We are also excited because today is Thursday and that means it is time for another Treehouse Thursday Challenge.
But we are also celebrating this month's release with 5 brand new digital sets.
And we have a blog hop for you this week with BLOG CANDY! Are you ready for this triple rewarding week? Let's see.

This week we are making cards or projects using :
  • MONOCHROMATIC (various color stages from the same color: pale blue, light blue, blue, dark blue)

We hope you join in on this fun challenge and make sure to include THT057 in your keywords when you upload to Splitcoast. Also provide a link below to your blog post so we can see what you made and to be eligible for the Random.org drawing. Winner will receive a $5 free digital set of their choice. You do not have to use a Treehouse set to be entered in the drawing but if you have them we would love to see them used. You do have to enter a newly created project. No backpost please.

Check out what the Design Team created for your viewing pleasure and hop on over to their blog to see what pleasures and treasures await by clicking on their names:


Back To School by Neva McMullen




For this weeks challenge I chose to use BACK TO SCHOOL set. Makayla will be starting 4yr old pre-k and so I made this for her. I hope she will like it. I, unlike others used to love the ride the bus. That was were I meet some really fun neighbors to play with. At school kids lived everywhere but on the bus they usually lived somewhere around me. I used MONDAY MOJO 145 for my layout.

I finally had a chance to look at today's challenge on SCS and guess what? It fits what I made. I love it when that happens. So this is also for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 278 - Yellow Sunshine. I think I have the color of yellow covered here don't you?

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

How CREATIVE you are, Neva!! Looks like we are on the same page--- again (back to school theme-LOL). This is so very fabulous! Love your distressing and design!! Simply AWESOME!

Stephanie said...

Neva, love what you did with this, the coloring on the bus is spot on!