TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Birthday Unicorn T-Slider for Madison

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 283 - T-Slider Card. What a fun technique this is Holly and Lisa WOW you are awesome for this tutorial. For my focal image I used a digital image I have had printed for evah from The Greeting Farm. I love this unicorn. I left the unicorn mostly white just because I think it looks better that way so I sponged around the Nesties Label 12 with cool carribean. I colored the other images, horn and made few strokes in the hair with copic markers and I am so sorry I forgot to write them down but I used coordinating colors with this DCWV dp. I used some bright lime cs for my pull and focal matt bc there really is dots with that color they just ended up getting covered up :-(

Anyway for the hidden message I stamped a sentiment from Small Sayings in cool carribean. I think I will give this to Madison although I have already given her a card when we had hers and Braydens birthday party her actual birthday is in August so I still want to give her something. I think she will like this. She loves all of those Pet Shop Pets, Unicorns, etc.
Off to work since we did not get to stay at the beach. Oh well there is always another day, right. See ya in the challenges tomorrow.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Small Sayings - SU, Unicorn - TGF
Paper: pink, lime, white, DCWV dp
Ink: cool carribean
Accessories: copics, stickles, tab punch, corner punch, Nesties Label 12
Techniques: T-Slider Card, T Slider Card

No comments: