TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Wedding Daisies

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 280 - Paper Posies. This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 74 - Celebrating Carries Cakes. Oh man those wedding cakes are just gorgeous. So when I saw these 2 challenges I knew I had to CASE another one of Charlene's CAS beauties that I had in my list of "which one to use" from Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 179 - cookiebaker. There were many who used this WONDERFUL FRIEND and now I am added to that list. LOL. When I first saw it Sunday I knew if I used that card I would make a wedding card. It took me longer to make it up to my crafty cave then it did to make this. I used some textured white cs for my 4x4 base. I embossed some white cs with cuttlebugs swiss dots. I cut and embossed Labels 3 using white cs. Secured some sheer white with delicate design and gold trimmed ribbon around the swiss dots and labels 3 layers. I used a gold heart brad to secure 5 layers of white daisies that I did not punch but someone did punch out of rough textured paper of some kind and secrured it to the labels 3 layer. The labels 3 layer is popped up on dimensionals. Inside is "BEST WISHES" embossed in gold ep and I was done. I love how it turned out and I hope you do to.
Paper: white, white textured
Accessories: gold heart brad, ribbon, dimensionals, gold embossing powder
Techniques: dry and heat embossed

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the elegance, simplicity, and texture on this!!! gorgeous!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Cheater, cheater...well you know the rest!LOL!! J/K!! You know your life would be so empty without me to annoy you!LOL!! LOVE this beautiful creation (even tho u cheated)!! Very elegant!!