TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Tilted Dirty Rosalie

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 22 - Cool Summers and Warm Winters. Well as you can tell I went with cool summers and I wish we had such a thing around here, whey I can not take much more of triple digit temps.
Anyway when I saw Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 280 - Let's Move It how could I resist combining it with Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 282 - Tilt Cards? Tell me how could I, me who loves to combine. LOL. Here is a close up of the roses at a tilt. Anyhow, this is also for a couple of this weeks DARE TO GET DIRTY CHALLENGES presented by CINDY_HAFFNER and GBEDWRIGHT. I just bought this fiskars border punch and itching to use decided today was the day. This dp is some Shannon just got and shared with me. I love it when she does that. She is the dp freak and I am the punch freak together we make the perfect team. LOL.
My layout is from today's FRIDAY SKETCHERS SKETCH # 112 and what a fun layout this was to work with. I flipped it to fit my focal image which is Rosalie and Rosalie with roses CC Designs digital images I got from All That Scraps. I colored the image with copics E50, E51, E53, B21, B23, B24, V12, V15, V17, R81, Y00, Y000, Y0000, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19, Y26, YG93, & YG95 and then cut and embossed with Nesties Label 4. I hope you like this. I had fun making it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Rosalie, Rosalie with Roses
Paper: Basic Gray dp, Elegant Eggplant, white
Accessories: Fiskars border punch, pennies, dimensionals
Techniques: Tilt Card

No comments: