TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

FS179 - A CASE of Quiet Moments

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 179 - SBS81 (aka Stephanie Serrano). I choose to CASE Stephanies COWBOY CARD. I changed the colors, layout, and replaced the stacked stars with 1 silver star brad.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 288. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 278 - Baja Razzleberry Saffrons. I used a stamp set from TREEHOUSE STAMPS called "Quiet Moments". I colored my image with copics BG11, BG72, BG75, E30, E31, E35, E37, E39, V05, V06, Y21, Y23, & Y26. I embossed the saffron panel with Cuttlebug Stars embossing folder. My focal panel was layered with Marvy Mega Scallop circles. I used some Baja Breeze ribbon and included a silver star in the ribbon.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Quiet Moments - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: white, dark red ginham, rich razzleberry cs, so saffron,
Ink: tuxedo black
Accessories: brad, ribbon, Cuttlebug, Star Embossing Folder, circle template
Techniques: dry embossing, 3d, copic coloring

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

super sweet case! Love the star brad in your knot! Congrats on hosting!