TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

DTGD Dirty Holidays

This is for Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 279 - Wild Cherry Mist. I promise this is the last one for this color combo but I just love it. This would also make a great Christmas card with these colors. Anyway if you know me this is not just for the color challenge. Yep I did 4 of the DARE TO GET DIRTY CHALLENGES in this one: AMBERDAWN, SHARON, CAROLINA'S, and BEV'S all challenges are from Saturday's and today's challenge list. Whoo Hoo. My sentiment is from SU's set "ALL HOLIDAYS" and it is why I bought this set. It so reminds me of the 'GOLDEN GIRLS". There were all such great friends even though they had some ups and downs. My mom used to just crack up at Sophie. Now if you are not a fan club member - what are YOU waiting for? These challenges are awesome. I am having a blast and can not wait to see what tomorrow brings. I will be at work but might be able to stamp something when I get home before cooking starts.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: red glitter, wild wasabi, cranberry crisp
Ink: Momento Rhubarb Stalk, Spica Glitter pen
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Diamonds & dots, Nesties Deckled, ribbon, stickles, gems
Techniques: heat emboss, 3d

No comments: