TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sliekje Free Digi Sketch

This is for today's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 056 - Sketch. Yep, this week Yaneri is challenging us with a fun layout.
I decided to play with a free digital image I found over at SLIEKJE DIGI STAMPS website for my 2nd card with this sketch. . I love this little beach going babe. I printed her on white then cut and embossed using Nestability. My image was colored with copics
B37, BG11, BG13, BG15, E50, E51, E53, Y13, YR15 &, YR24 to match the Basic Gray Lime Rikey dp. My main panel was popped up on dimensionals. I used 2 ribbons matching the dp the same as I did on the other project, just used the rest of the sheet to make this one. Hope you like it and play along with us. Just include THT056 in your keywords so we can see what you make.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Summer - Sliekje free digis
Paper: white, soft sky, Basic Gray Lime Rikey dp
Accessories: copics, Nestability Label 5, ribbon
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, digi's

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Isnt she a cutie?!! Fun card! Great dp for the beachy look!