TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Emboss on Emboss Sympathy Card

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 281 - Embosssing on Embossing. Thanks Joan for such a fun challenge. This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 75 - Dry Embossing. Don't ya love it when challenges work together? My layout is from a couple weeks back OUR CREATIVE CORNER SKETCH CHALLENGE # 22 that I loved but never got around to doing. I used some Basic Gray dp I found and some dark red cs for my base. My white strip in the middle was stamped with the flower image using Momento Cantalope then heat embossed with clear detail ep. The sentiment was stamped with Momento Rhubarb then heat embossed with clear detail. That panel was then ran through the cuttlebug machine using the Victorian embossing folder. I layered some primas topped with a red button with silver cord in a bow. I love how this turned out.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Close As A Memory
Paper: white, dark red, yellow, Basic Gray
Ink: Momeno Cantelope & Rhubarb
Accessories: button, primas, silver cord, Cuttlebug, Victorian EF, Clear Detail EP
Techniques: dry embossing, heat embossing

2 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

This is so beautifully done, Neva! I love how the dp perfectly compliments the stamped image.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

WOW!! So gorgeous!! Hafta try this technique!! Love it!!