TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

DTGD10 Triple Play

This is for today's DARE TO GET DIRTY Bev Mom - TV Dinners I love this Country Anya image from The Greeting Farm, my inspiration is "LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRE". I used DARE TO GET DIRTY BLONDIE'S SKETCH for my layout. I used some card stock for my faux ribbon and button for Julie's DARE TO GET DIRTY - Just Faux You challenge. I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 279 - Wild Cherry Mist. I colored my image with copics: B32, B34, E08, E02, E50, E51, E53, G21, G24, YG63, R39, R59, R89, N1. N3, N5,& N7. my sentiment is from The Greeting Farm's Rock The Farm stamp set. I used my MS circle trimmer and Marvy Giga Scallop punch.
RECIPE:
Stamps: TGF - Country Anya, Rock the Farm
Paper: white, purely pomegrante, wild wasabi, blue
Ink: wild wasabi, tuxedo black
Techniques: faux ribbon, faux button

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Lovin that faux bow and button!! Great job on these challenges!