TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

4in1 White Faux Tool Time DTGD Challenges

This is for Ryann's DARE TO GET DIRTY 10 - Embrace the White Space, One of our fav TV shows was TOOL TIME so this is also for Bev's DARE TO GET DIRTY 10 - TV Dinners, I used a cut up cola can to make some screw brads for the 4 corners to play along with Kittie's DARE TO GET DIRTY 10 - Lost and Found and because for Julie's DARE TO GET DIRTY 10 - Just Faux You we could not use any embellishments or dp unless we made it. I made the dp layer with the images from this digital set from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE - Toolrific. I made a faux layer by using my black marker and ruler around the edge of my dp panel. I cut the tool box and hammer out, made a slit to slide the hammer through and popped them up on the base page. Hope Jessie likes this. He is always fixing things that I ask him to and this is my way of saying Thank You and I love you.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Toolrific - Treehouse Stamps Digital
Paper: white
Ink: basic black
Accessories: Copics-N1, N3, N5, N7, Cola Can, Bone Folder, ruler
Techniques: Faux Brads, 3D

No comments: