TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Altered Percussion Cap Can

This is for today's DARE TO GET DIRTY KITTIE - Lost and Found. Kittie has challenged us to use something we might normaly trash. My husband uses percussion caps for his 1800's black powder rifle when he is portraying a Civil War soldier. I found one of these empty cap containers, cleaned it up and covered it with some M&M's dp. On the top cover I used a scallop circle with yellow cs. My image is from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE PUNNY TV. I used the TV image and sentiment that reflects one of my all time fav cartoons "The Flintstones" for DARE TO GET DIRTY10 BEVMOM - TV Dinners. I drew a table for the TV to sit on. Colored my images with copics N1, N3, N5, N7, E34, E35, & E37. I used my silver sharpe to go around the TV Screen.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Punny TV - Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: white, yellow, M&M dp
Accessories: copics, ribbon
Techniques: copics coloring, altered can

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

too cute! great set to use for this challenge!