TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Surfin' Santa Sneak Peak

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 287. I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 277 - Curry Bay Durangos for my colors. My image is from a set due to be released tomorrow from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE and is called "Santa's Vacation". This is just one of the cute images from that set and one set of the 5 being released. My image was colored with copics

BG000, BG44, BG49, E07, E08, E30, E31, N07, R21, Y21, Y23, & Y26. Sorry I put R21 and N7 back up before I took the picture of the copics. I applied some crystal effects to the sunshades. I used some dp that Shannon (e3stamper) shared with me awhile back. My dusty durango panel 2 was embossed with the cuttlebug machine using "Swirls folder". Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Santa's Vacation - Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: white, dp, dusty durango, bermuda bay
Accessories: copics, crystal effects

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Fun fun fun! Love your creations!! TRuly awesome! Fabulous coloring ,Neva!