TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

A CASE of Friends & Flowers

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 174 - Nikkischmaltz. I chose to CASE her DIGIMOM Card. I changed the colors, layout, left off the charm and border punch.
I was also inspired by this CRIB SET from Saturday's INSIPIRATION CHALLENGE # 235 - Layla Grace. I used a digi set from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE called Friends and Flowers. Since this is Flowers in a Vase on a table top this is also for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 273 - No Place Like Home that I missed out on playing along with. My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 283 and my color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 273 - Cocoa Banana Gardens. My focal panel image was colored with copics then I used my spica glitter pen to add some bling to the flower images, matted on garden green and popped it up. My base is garden green topped with some Garden green pattern paper. Panel 2 is close to cocoa pattern paper and panel 3 is barely banana topped with some brown satin ribbon.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Friends & Flowers, Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: white, garden green cs and pattern paper, close to cocoa pattern paper, barely banana
Accessories: ribbon, spica glitter pen
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, digi's

1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh i love the colors!!!!