TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

CASE of King of the Grill

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 177 - debbiemom23cs. I chose to CASE her FROG ON A LOG as I loved the way she framed the focal image with embossing. I changed the image, theme and colors. I made my ribbon slider and added some dp at the bottom. My image and sentiment are from Stampin Up's recent mini catty called King of the Grill and they are heat embossed for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 276 - Heat Emboss. I used my score pal to emboss around my focal panel. I love how this turned out and will probably be my dh's birthday card in august. I hope he likes he. He loves to grill and growls like Tim Allen when he is in front of our monster grill. LOL.
RECIPE:
Stamps: King of the Grill
Paper: white, kraft, dp, blue and green cs
Ink: versamark
Accessories: copics, black and blue embossing powder, slot punch, score pal, ribbon
Techniques: heat emboss, dry emboss

1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh i can just picture him growling like tim allen - too funny! love that sentiment too!