TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Classy Tea Time

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 286. My color combo is from Tuesday's delicious COLOR CHALLENGE # 276 - Soft Appealing Amethyst. Love these colors. I used a digital image from The Greeting Farm called HG Classy. She is just absolutely adorable to me. I colored her with copics BG93, BV000, BV00, BV01, BV02, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, E50, E51, E53, YR12, YR20, YR21 & YR28. Panel 1 and 2 are SU pattern papers matted on their respective cs colors. My focal panel was cut and embossed with Nestie Label 4 then sponged with apricot. I glued a gem in the center of the flower and 3 purple gems on panel 1. Panel 3 is soft suede with 2 ribbons tied around and a bow made.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Classy - The Greeting Farm
Paper: white, almost amethyst cs and pp, apricot appela cs and pp, soft suede
Ink: apricot appeal
Accessories: gems, ribbon, copics
Techniques: emboss, copic coloring

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Im lovin the sponging around your image!! Wonder who inspired that?!LOL!! Great job on this card!! Love it!