TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Copic Colored Congrats Grad

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 276 where we were to get Personal with today's creation. Well my darling hubby decided a few days ago that he needed a graduation card for a cousin while we were at Wal-Mart. This day happened to be 4 days after graduation in our home town so the graduation cards were no longer in stock. No problem, I have this covered at home. This is what I came up with. I used a digital set released last month from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE. I love this wise old owl image. I printed the owl and the cap making both the same size. Colored and cut out the cap then added a black brad in the top of the cap, popped it up over the cap on the image and matted with cs that is a close match to the gold of the Colquitt County colors.

I used my all time fav color technique of copic coloring.

My dp is from DCWV glitter matt pack and my base is black.

I was happy that he loved it and hope she will like it too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Congrats Grad, Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: white, black, gold
Accessories: ribbon, brad, dimensional
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, digi's

No comments: