TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Dragon Sneak Peek

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 275 - Barely Mellow Red. I have been MIA so I am playing make up. This is also for TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 277 - One Layer Wonders. I am also including Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 175 - LeAnne Pugliese. I am CASEing LeAnne's CAS Sympathy Card changing the theme, colors and left off the brad in the flower center.
I used a darling digital image due to be released Wednesday from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE called "HAPPY DRAGON". I colored my image with prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol blending medium. I love my copics but did not want the inside of the card to show where the color bled through the cs and I needed to use my color pencils again. You can barely see my daisy colored with brown and barely banana. I added som stickles to the inside of the daisy and randomly on the dragon and ground. I have been ignoring them lately.
Hope you like it
RECIPE:
Stamps: Happy Dragon - Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: White
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, gamsol blending medium, blending stumps, stickles
Techniques: Gamsol Magic, 3d, CAS

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is so adorable! I love when you do the CAS cards! Great job!!