TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tool Time is Tea Time

This is for today's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 054 - Tool Time. This week Katie Tate from the design team has challenged us to use our favorite tool/technique/etc to create and named it:
  • TOOL TIME
I used a just released digital set from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE called "TEA TIME". I love this teapot and tea cup image which was printed out on whtie cs. I used GIMP to add one of the tulips from the teapot image to the cup image so that they matched. I used the colors in my dp to color my images with copics . My focal image and matt were trimmed with Nesties Label 3. I printed 2 teapots and cut one out and popped it up. Adorned with green and yellow ribbon and VIOLA!

This is also for Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 236 - Roses and Teacups and Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 175 - LeAnne Pugliese. I CASED her
TEAPOT THANK YOU. I changed the layout, colors and theme. I used the colors in the dp for my color combo.

I really hope you like it and want to play along with us at Treehouse. Just be sure to include THT054 in your upload keywords so we can find you.

2 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I'm guessing your new fav technique is Gimp, Neva!! Your tutorial you sent me is fabulous.works like a charm! I love the tulip on the cup. I really liked this new set too! Fab job as usual, GF!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Super cute! Love the BG dp paired with your teapot image!