TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, June 25, 2010

I Scream for Neopolitan Ice Cream

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 18 - I Scream, You Scream. Oh man it is sooo hot Ice Cream sure would hit the spot and if 1 scoop is good then 3 would be GREAT! I printed the digital image from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE called "Ashley's Doodles" three times and colored the scoops in choc, strawberry and vanilla copic colors E34, E35, E41, E43, E44, E47, R29, RV000, & RV00. Sorry the strawberry layer does not show up as well under the camera as I would like. The melted drops are also colored strawberry. I cut the strawberry and vanilla scoops out and popped them up. I adhered a red dew drop on top of the vanilla scoop to substitute as a cherry. My dp is from DCWV glitter Sweet Stack. My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 286. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Ashley's Doodles - Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: white, DCWV dp
Accessories: ribbon, Nestability label 4, dew drop

No comments: