TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Dog Day's Father's Day Gift Card

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 17 - Man's Best Friend. Well everyone knows that dog is man's best friend right? Well except for mine who went crazy after a lightening storm one night and started tearing everything up around the outside of the house. He completely destroyed a swingset that Jessie made for our 1st granddaughter.
Anyway this is for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 275 - Raving on Ribbon. I do not remember what challenge it was but I do remember doing this a long time ago. Making a slit in the corners and using ribbon as a frame. I love how it looks on this. I used 1/8in red ribbon to frame this digital image that was matted on mellow moss. My card base is barely banana. My image was colored with copics which is my favorite coloring tool so this is also for Thursday's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 054 - Tool Time. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Barely Mellow Red. My focal image and sentiment were just released this week from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE called "DOG DAYS" and was printed on white cs. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Dog Days, Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: whtie, mellow moss, barely banana
Accessories: copics, ribbon, crystal effects
Techniques: copic coloring, digi's

No comments: