TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sunflowers Make Hope Happen

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 283. I love this layout Roxy, thanks for all you do for us challenge junkies. LOL.
With the colors from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 273 - Cocoa Banana Gardens screaming for sunflowers I just had to answer the call today. I dusted of this darling Stampin Up Summer Sunflower retired set at actually put ink to rubbah. LOL. I have used digis so much lately I had forgotten how to do that technique. I also almost forgot to clean my rubbah after I stamped. OOOhhh that would not be good.
I stamped the stem on my base in garden green. Then I stamped the inked the solid leaf and stamped off then stamped on some white cs. I then inked the 2nd part of the leaf stamp and stamped it over the 1st part. I did this 3 times and cut them out. I stamped the sunflower in barely banana then the inside portion in close to cocoa and cut the sunflower out. I popped up the sunflower then placed the leaves around the flower. The focal panel was also popped up after adding the yellow and green ribbon.
I used some garden green pattern paper for panel 2 and close to cocoa base. Panel 3 is barely banana where I stamped the sentiment from a new to me stamp set from Stampin Up called Hope Happens in close to cocoa. I added some stickles last to the flower and leaves bc I LOVE glitter.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Summer Sunflower, Hope Happens
Paper: white, barely banana, garden green, close to cocoa, garden green pp
Ink: barely banana, garden green, close to cocoa
Accessories: stickles, ribbon, dimensionals
Techniques: 2 Stamp Stamping, Stamping Off, 3D

No comments: