TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Embrace Life

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 273 - Cocoa Banana Gardens. What a lovely color combo Betty has provided us with again this week.
For my layout I used LIZZIE ANNE DESIGNS SKETCH CHALLENGE from today's challenges.
My image and sentiment are digitals from a set called "EMBRACE LIFE" and can be found at TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE.
I colored my rose with copics BG10, G24, G28, Y08, Y21, & Y32. I love roses and yellow roses are my all time favorite so today's image choice was a breeze. My dp is garden green pattern paper and I covered the paper lines with some green ribbon. I tied some yellow hemp in the button. My focal image and sentiment are both popped up on dimensionals. I traced around the lines of the rose with stickles and around the sentiment with my spica glitter pen.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Embrace Life, Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: white, barely banana, garden green pp, close to cocoa, garden green
Accessories: copics, green ribbon, green button, yellow hemp, stickles, spica glitter pen, dimensionals
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, digi's

2 comments:

Stef H said...

beautiful! i love your lines around the rose.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I know your jaw is dropping that Im actually commenting on your blog!LOL!! lovely card! I love yellow roses too musta been that song you always made me listen to!LOL!!