TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mermaid & Dolphins

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 381 - Whispering Island Party and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 383 - Make Your Own Silhouettes. I still had these 2 cuties from yesturday and they were crying wanting to be used so I did. They are quickutz dolphin silhouettes.
My image is a digi and I am sorry I do not remember where she is from I just know she is so adorable. I colored with BG10 & BG11 copic markers then cut and embossed with Nesties Label 11 and tied some island indigo ribbon. This is popped up on dimensionals.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Paper: White
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, copics, Quickutz Dolphin Silhouette, Nestability Label 11
Techniques: silhouettes, 3D

No comments: