TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Thoughts of White Doilies

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 381 - Half It and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 174 - White Layers.
So I inked Hello Doily background stamp with versamark and stamped just over half way then applied white embossing powder, heat set it then sponged pool party in and around the edges. The sentiment is from Thoughts and Prayers from Stampin Up and is stamped in pool party. I tied some pool party ribbon on the top and popped my focal panel up on dimensionals on a white card base. I thought this might make a good sympathy or just words of encouragment for someone.
Hope you like it. Now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Hello Doily, Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: white
Ink: pool party
Accessories: white embossing powder, sponges, ribbon, dimensionals.
Techniques: emboss resist, heat embossing, 3D

No comments: