TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Baroque Holiday BBQ's

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 379 - Man Up and what could be more manly than a BBQ Grill? This is also for Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 389; Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 379 - A Crazy, Breezy Cobbler; Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 381 - Half It; and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 174 - White Layers.
I stamped only 1/2 of the Baroque flourish on my inside white panel and slightly below to the main panel then went around the edge of that panel with my baja breeze marker. I stamped the grill in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics, cut it out and popped it up. I stamped the mitt in cherry cobble cut it out and popped it up. The sentiment was stamped in halves using lucky limeade ink.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, All Holidays, Backyard BBQ
Paper: white
Ink: cherry cobbler, baja breeze, momento tuxedo black, lucky limeade
Accessories: dimensionals, copics Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, masculine

No comments: