TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

See Through Kindred Spirits

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 378 - Return of the Banner;
Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 388;
Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 378 - Delightful celery party; and
Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 380 - Either/Or but both is More.
I have a drawer full of digi images that I have hoarded and collected over years and I am determined to use them up or toss them one.
I just love this image, he is soo sweet looking. I colored with copics then cut a square around the image leaving the head and toes and the frog hand in tact then matted on daffodil delight cs. My dp is from My Minds Eye.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: so Many Sayings
Paper: white, daffodil delight, certainly celery, pool party, MME dp?
Ink: momento tuxedo black
Accessories: Nestie ribbon Banners Die
Techniques: see through image

No comments: