TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, June 25, 2012

So Many Dolphin Silhouettes

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 383 - Make Your Own Silhouettes.
My layout is from today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 176 - Sketch by Miss Minx.
My cs paper is bermuda bay and peach parfait. I used my copics and air brush system to color the background for my focal panel. I stamped the senitment from So Many Sayings in momento tuxedo black ink.
I used my quickutz Dolphin Silhouette die for my images cut from some dark gray basic gray dp.
Hope you like it, now off to work I go
RECIPE:
Stamps: So Many Sayings - SU
Paper: white, bermuda bay, peach parfait, basic gray dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black
Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, copics ABS
Techniques: Air Brushing, 3D

No comments: