TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Coast To Coast Pierced

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 122 - Paper Piercing and Friday's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 118 - Stampin' Nana. I chose to CASE Roberta's MY JMU GRADUATE card.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 390.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 380 - Tango Chocolate Artichokes.
I cut my Nestie Oval and embossed it then with the die in place I used my copics and ABS to airbrush the tango and artichoke coordinating colors. With the die still in place I then stamped my image using momento espresso ink.
My dp is from a duce mix I found in a drawer, no idea what stacks they came from. I paper pierced the bottom panel then used my choc chip marker to add some faux stitching.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Coast To Coast - SU
Paper: vanilla, dp?
Ink: momento espresso, choc chip
Accessories: copics, ABS, dimensionals, Nesties Ovals, paper piercing tools, ribbon,
Techniques: Air Brushing, 3D, Dry Embossing, paper piercing

No comments: