TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Baroque Rose

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 389; Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 379 - A Crazy, Breezy Cobbler; Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 381 - Half It; and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 174 - White Layers.
I stamped only 1/2 of the Baroque flourish on my inside white panel then went around the edge of that panel with my baja breeze marker.
The flower is Spellbinders Rose Creation cut using cherry cobbler then sponging cherry cobbler on the inside with the die in place. I did the same thing with the leaves. All layers are up on 1/8 dimensionals and secured together with a large brad colored with cajun craze. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs - SU
Paper: white, cherry cobbler, lucky limeade
Ink: cajun craze, baja breeze, lucky limeade
Accessories: brad, dimensionals, spellbinder Rose Creation

1 comment:

AIice said...

Wow! Lovely rose. I just love your creation.

Storage sheds