TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

See Through Fishy Friends

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 378 - Delightful Celery Party.
This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 380 - Either/Or but Both are More and since I am challenged when it comes to directions I am choosing to do the either - Cut a way technique.
My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 244.
I have not used this fun set in so long and thought it needed some affection. I stamped the image then cut my square and used my fiskars circle template to draw a circle around the image then my craft knife to cut out around my image leaving the 2 left corners within the circle.
Hope you like it. Now off to continue playing catch up at work from being gone all week last week.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Fishy Friends
Paper: white, daffodil delight, certainly celery, pool party, The Paper Studio - Beach dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black
Accessories: craft knife, Fiskars circle template
Techniques: see through image

No comments: