TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cupcake Kiki w/ So Many Sayings

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 388.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 378 - A Delightful Celery Party.
My focal image is a digi from CC Designs called cupcakekiki and was colored with copics then I drew a rectangle around the image keeping it on the head and toes of the shoes. I cut out everthing around the rectangle for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 380 - Either/Or but both is More. Since I am directional challenged I did the either. LOL.
Busy busy day at work as they are moving me to another room to make more patient rooms.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cupcake Kiki - CC Designs; So Many Sayings - SU
Paper: white, daffodil delight, certainly celery, pool party, The Paper Studio - Beach dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, craft knife
Techniques: see through image

No comments: