TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Only Oval Sunburst

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 384 - Let Your Sunburst Shine.
I am challenging myself this week to 1 challenge per creation and if you know me you know that is a challenge for me. I am not sure I am happy with my results today but it is what it is and with the computer issues I am having I am lucky to get this loaded.
I used a 4x4 size Always Artichoke card base and cut strips from crushed curry. My sentiment is from Only Ovals and stamped in peach parfait ink.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Only Oval, SU
Paper: white, always artichoke, crushed curry
Ink: peach parfait
Accessories: dimensional
Techniques: sunburst, 3D`

No comments: