TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, June 15, 2012

A CASE of Woof You

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 121 - Red, White, Blue; today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 117 - cathymac where I chose to CASE Cathy's I WOOF YOU CARD.
This is also for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 379 - Man Up; Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 389; Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 379 - Crazy Breezy Cobbler; Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 381 - Half It and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 174 - White Layers.
I just had to CASE one of Cathy's card using this darling image from Sweet-N-Sassy. I paper pieced his scarf from some "YeeHaw" dp from The Paper Studio then colored and cut the image out to pop up on dimensionals half on and half off my main panel. I stamped the paw prints in baja breeze half on and half off and the sentiment in cherry cobbler half on and half off.
I will give this to my dh who likes to be reminded just how much I love him.
Now off to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Woof You - SNS
Paper: white
Ink: momento tuxedo black, cherry cobbler, baja breeze
Accessories: dimensionals, copics,
Techniques: paper piecing, 3D, copic coloring

No comments: