TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Close As A Memory Sympathy

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 390 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 388 - Tango Chocolate Artichokes.
I used copics to air brush the 2 colors and then stamped my image in choc chip all on vanilla, vanilla card base, My Minds Eye dp and choc chip colored ribbon. I cut and embossed my popped up focal panel using Nesties Oval die.
Unfortunately I have needed quite a few sympathy cards lately and this one will soon be needed so I thought I would go ahead and make one. I am so proud of me I actually completed this inside and out and the evie too. Whoo Hoo. Now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Close As A Memory
Paper: vanilla, tangerine tango, MME dp
Ink: choc chip
Accessories: dimensionals, copics, ABS, Nesties Ovals
Techniques: Air Brushing, 3D, Dry Embossing

No comments: