TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Curvy Verses Get Well Wishes

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 360 - Party Island White.  I made this using Saturday's CARD POSITIONING SYSTEM SKETCH CHALLENGE # 252.  This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 362 - Try This or Try That.
 I stamped the sentiment in pool party then in island indigo on white cs then cut,
embossed, then sponged with pool party with the Nestie in place
and added the next size in island indigo for a matt.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Curvy Verses - SU
Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: white, pool party, island indigo, MME - Home dp
Accessories: ribbon, gems, Nestie Label 18
Technique: sponging

I made this for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 360 - White Island Pool Party my last week as guest host for the CC. It has been a blast and I am so thankful Betty asked me to share in this experience. This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 362 - Try This or Try That. I stamped the sentiment in pool party then in island indigo on white cs then sponged with pool party and island indigo. I was determined to not be whipped by this gorgeous Cascading creation Holly challenged us with.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Curvy Verses
Paper: white, pool party, island indigo
Ink: pool party, island indigo
Accessories: flower punches, Martha Stewart Picket Fence Border Punch
Techniques: Cascading Card

No comments: