TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine Greeting Card Kid

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 369 , Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 359 - A Basically Limeade Parade and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 361 - Inspired Belleek Pottery.
I inked my Victorian cuttlebug embossing folder negative side with pink pirouette then embossed on white cs. I punched my poppy parade border with Fiskars heart border then added a layer of ribbon. I cut the angled panel from lucky limeade and layered with some black ribbon then added some hearts from the border punch outs. I also used the hearts for the upper right corner detail as well.
My image was stamped in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics and matted on lucky limeade, poppy parade and basic black cs and popped up on dimensionals. I added some stickles to the heart. The sentiment is from Three Little Words and is stamped in poppy parade.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Three Little Words
Paper: white, basic black, poppy parade, lucky limeade
Ink: momento tuxedo black, poppy parade, pink pirouette
Accessories: ribbon, Fiskars heart border, stickles, Victoria EF, Cuttlebug
Techniques: dry emboss, 3D, Cuttlebug-the negative effect

No comments: