TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Chocolate Therapy, It Works!

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 362 - Try This or Try That since I flopped at the fold attempt I went with the double vision. I stamped in crumb cake on crumb cake then used my stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp off just a bit in choc chip.
My colors come from Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 101 - Chocolate Cake where we were to use crumb cake and choc chip at least on a creation.
I used a sentiment from Rubbernecker that just tickles my funny bone and the choc drop image is from a set from My Favorite Things.
Hope you like it, now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Chocolate Therapy-RN, Sweet Things - MFT
Paper: Crumb Cake, Choc Chip
Ink: Crumb Cake, Choc Chip
Accessories: ribbon, stamp-a-ma-jig
Techniques: double vision

No comments: