TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, January 6, 2012

It's Your Birthday

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 98 - Potpourri and today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 94 - WendyBell. I chose to CASE Wendy's THOUGHTFUL BIRTHDAY.
I had to be a work early Thursday so I missed out on the challenge. I hate missing out so I am including Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 365 - It's My Birthday. Happy Birthday today Michelle. This is for you.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 366 and my color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 356 - Lucky Island Basics. My dp is from DCWV Mediterranean stack and is has a glossy (wet look finish) for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 358 - Let's Get Wet.Whey, I think that is all of them.
I just got this Lacey Border Die cut from Sweet N Sassy and could not wait to use it. I threaded some ribbon through it then popped up some punched flowers and glued a gem in the center of each one. My basic gray and lucky limeade cs panels were embossed with cuttlebugs Victorian EF. My sentiment was stamped in island indigo.
Happy Friday all and have a fabulous weekend.
RECIPE:
Stamps: It's Your Birthday
Paper: vanilla, island indigo, lucky limade, DCWV - Mediterranean
Ink: island indigo
Accessories: SNS Lacey Die Cut, SU Flower Punch, ribbon, gems, Victorian EF, dimensionals
Techniques: dry emboss, die cuts

No comments: