TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

All Holidays are for Friends

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 366.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 356 - Lucky Island Basics. My DCWV Mediterranean dp with the glossy finish is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 358 - Let's Get Wet.
I started with a white cs base and it just all came together so easily for me despite my *gasp* when I saw the sketch for today. I am NOT all about layers not to mention that me and angles just do not get along but I LOVE how this turned out and hope you do too. I inked my fav sentiment (which was, by the way, why I bought this set) with stampin up cooridanting markers then huffed and stamped on white. I matted with lucky limade then island indigo.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: whtie, island indigo, lucky limeade, DCWV Mediterranean dp
Ink: island indigo, lucky limeade, basic gray
Accessories: Fiskars Button Border punch
Techniques: huffing

No comments: