TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 9, 2012

No Stamping Birthdays

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 359 - Best of 2011where we were to pick one of the past TLC's from 2011. I chose to repeat TECHNIQUE LOVER CHALLENGE # 350 - No Stamping Allowedas I had so much fun with that one. I used a sheet of DCWV Text Print DP on the top and blushing bride below seamed with some ribbon. I used a brand new punch given to me by a co-worker for Christmas and punch these darling cupcake dies in poppy parade for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 152 - Die Cuts.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: none
Paper: blushing bride, poppy parade, DCWV dp
Ink: none
Accessories: ribbon, Cupcake die punch

No comments: